- 1 pound strawberries, tops removed and quartered
- 6 ounce package of blueberries
- 4 kiwi, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 pound red grapes, halved
- 1-15 ounce can pineapple chunks or 1/2 of a fresh pineapple cut into cubes
- 2 mangoes, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 2 bananas, sliced (wait until the very end of preparation)
- 1/4 cup honey
- Zest and juice from 2 small limes
- Wash and prepare all of the fruit, except bananas.
- Combine all the fruit, except bananas, in a large bowl.
- If using the optional dressing, mix the honey and lime together in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over fruit and gently mix.
- Best if served immediately or cover and store in fridge until ready.
- Immediately prior to serving: slice bananas and add to fruit salad, mixing gently.