Getting young kids in the kitchen offers many benefits!
- Lessons that involve food provide a space for young children to learn about healthy foods through sensory methods.
- Children may be more willing to try new foods after nutrition lessons that involved cooking.
- Food neophobic tendencies may be reduced.
- Lessons that involve preparing fruits and vegetables led to an increase in intake among children
- and more!!
Clock hours: 1.0 clock hours Course Cost: $10 USD
This training is approved by:
- The State of Texas according to §746.1317 of the Minimum Standards for Child Care Centers
Upcoming Live Webinar
Please check back at a later date.